Social media agency-a long time ago

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social media agency-a long time ago

Social media agency-a long time ago i hired a social media agency and got myself to 16k followers HOWEVER I would only get 200-400 likes per post, my reach was not what i wanted. After trying some other social media agencies i landed on one that seemed knowledgeable and told me things that I wouldn't do.A. They had to delete my following on Instagram. They told me these inactive "ghost followers" were just hurting my accounts. They told me to start using hashtags but to do research on them before i post them.So long story short, they deleted my followers and started to grow my page back up from 1k following (I lost 15k followers ) After a few weeks i started to notice that my liking were going up and up and I was breaking my threshold already with just 2k followers. I was excited to see improvement so quick. This made me understand Instagram a bit better and how to use it to my advantage. so remember QUALITY IS BETTER THAN QUANTITY! Cheap Law Homework Help

I agree that the first thing that makes the assignment meaningful is understanding of clear picture of the final product. Also, quality preparation is important, you can find a good sample on this topic. By the way, I found an informative economics essay example​​​​​​​. Feel free to ask me.

Comment

Social media often feeds into the revelation of new content, for example, news stories, and "discovery" is a search activity. Social media can also help construct connects that thusly support into SEO efforts. Many people also perform searches at social media sites to discover social media content.
      https://www.doneassignment.co.uk/wri...assignment.php

Comment

Working...
      X