No announcement yet.

Athletes who have fallen off the radar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed on Flannery’s social media that he describes himself as a former hurdler

Comment

I was wondering what happened to Harriet Knowles-Jones of Warrington AC? 4:13 1500m as an U20 in 2017, last entry on Po10 Feb. 2018. A very promising runner, hope she isn't another Bobby Clay scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by ibarnett01 View Post
        I was wondering what happened to Harriet Knowles-Jones of Warrington AC? 4:13 1500m as an U20 in 2017, last entry on Po10 Feb. 2018. A very promising runner, hope she isn't another Bobby Clay scenario.
        she had glandular fever last year https://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk...andular-fever/

Comment

Originally posted by Afrothletics View Post
          What's happened to the Hylton sister also? Are they both injured? Hardly raced at all this past year.

I was hoping to see them at the British champs/trials, but nope.

Comment

• Runner88
            Runner88 commented
            Editing a comment
            Cheriece seemed to sugger an injury just before the outdoor season started and so has been MIA. Shannon also seemed to get injured very early into the season. A shame for both but they both seemed to be on rehab and targetting next year.

• franknotes
            franknotes commented
            Editing a comment
            Interesting, thanks Runner.

[QUOTE=Afrothletics;n995]Thought I'd make a thread about promising athletes who seemed to be showing real potential but have hardly been seen or heard over the least few seasons. Maybe some of us on here can provide reasons for their asbences?

Seren Bundy-Davies (400m) - Showed massive potential but hasn't broken 54 seconds since crashing out of the Olympic heats.

As noted another thread Ms. Bundy-Davies has run three 800s this august just gone... to what end only time will tell but i wish her much luck ...

Comment

Working...
          X