bloody useless bbc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloody useless bbc

i was at my aunts funeral this morning do missed the morning session, its still not up on iplayer

Try now dobbie.

Comment

Originally posted by ibarnett01 View Post
      Try now dobbie.
      eventually started working about half 4, so i managed to catch everything

Comment

In the BBC's defence, I actually enjoyed their coverage more than any time I can remembers. Crammy, Backley. Rutherford and the excellent new Norwegian interviewers more than made up to Denise, Colin and MJ.

Comment

• JimEvs
          JimEvs commented
          Editing a comment
          I would agree with this - I managed to watch a lot of this as I was ill so at home more than normal and I thought the field events were very well represented and the analysis was pretty good - seeing the likes of |Rutherford, Asher-Smith, Ennis, PSD was great as they all offer something different. Although is there some sort of game saying "silky smooth" - even Michael Johnson used it!!!

Originally posted by Sovietvest View Post
        In the BBC's defence, I actually enjoyed their coverage more than any time I can remembers. Crammy, Backley. Rutherford and the excellent new Norwegian interviewers more than made up to Denise, Colin and MJ.
        i also hate their website, only selected videos available, then they vanish after a few days, why not have something where you can click on past events and see all the clips available

Comment

• trickstat
          trickstat commented
          Editing a comment
          I wonder if there are rights issues with that.

• larkim
          larkim commented
          Editing a comment
          To be fair, their BBC Sport website is intended to be a sports news website - not an archive of all TV coverage the BBC have put out in relation to sport. iPlayer on the other hand is your source for catchup of whole programmes though navigating to just the events you want to watch and dip in like that can be hit and miss.

The whole coverage is available on iplayer for 30 days.

Comment

What is the best VPN for the BBC iPlayer? Has anyone tried ExpressVPN or CyberGhost? I faced issues installing BBC iPlayer and then my anti virus just crashed. Now, I'm looking for the VPN. Thanks.

buy essays and reviews, personal statements
          Last edited by RandyBonnette; 05-04-19, 11:31. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
          X