Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    I suspected something was up when he wasn't in the US team.

• LuckySpikes
    replied
    Another case of tampering with a 3rd whereabouts failure. This time decathlete Garrett Scantling - https://www.usada.org/sanction/garre...al-suspension/

Leave a comment:

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    True, but they pretty much ran a C team. There were some athletes in their pool for the single sex 4x4s they didn't use.

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    US team must be counting their blessings they didn't run him in the mixed. Or maybe they knew he was under suspicion and that's why they nominated a reserve for the 400 solo?

Leave a comment:

• marilyn1
    replied
    Going to be a f u for me already. I picked Ross and Cherono

Leave a comment:

• LuckySpikes
    commented on 's reply
    Checking my screenshots of entries, 5 picked Ross and 9 picked Cherono (2 as the winner). Four of us are affected by both withdrawals.

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    I had Cherono as I think did quite a few others. I'm glad I picked Allison over Ross.

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    I think a few people picked Ross.

• LuckySpikes
    replied
    Originally posted by Occasional Hope View Post
    Two more men out of the WCs, both high profile medal contenders.

Randolph Ross, US 400m runner who ran 44.13 in June, for tampering in a whereabouts case, and Lawrence Cherono, Kenyan marathon runner and fourth placer in Tokyo, tested positive for trimetazidine, another fat burner.

AIU-PRESS-RELEASE-CHERONO-AND-ROSS.pdf (athleticsintegrity.org)
    Oh bloody hell, two of my medalists in the Prediction Contest! Why couldn't they have announced this before the contest closing time? So inconsiderate.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    Two more men out of the WCs, both high profile medal contenders.

Randolph Ross, US 400m runner who ran 44.13 in June, for tampering in a whereabouts case, and Lawrence Cherono, Kenyan marathon runner and fourth placer in Tokyo, tested positive for trimetazidine, another fat burner.

AIU-PRESS-RELEASE-CHERONO-AND-ROSS.pdf (athleticsintegrity.org)

Leave a comment:

• Grassmarket
    commented on 's reply
    Supplements are not made for professional athletes - they’re made for body builders, bouncers & gangsters. The makers are constantly trying to add illegal ingredients because their prime market don’t care about testing, all they want is the big muscles. Any serious athlete is daft to take them.

• LuckySpikes
    commented on 's reply
    More info on GW1516 at https://www.usada.org/spirit-of-spor...s-know-gw1516/

It seems that supplements can be contaminated with it ...

• trevorp
    replied
    Nijel Amos suspended. Metabolites of GW1516, whatever that is.
    Last edited by trevorp; 13-07-22, 01:11.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    Switzerland's Alex Wilson’s ban from last year confirmed, 4 years.

Leave a comment:

• SprintRelayFan
    commented on 's reply
    She's chatting on on twitter. She is one of the ones that annoys me most now!
Working...
X