No announcement yet.

Latest doping news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most MBs don’t seem to have picked it up as a story. Gaby Thomas is looking to refute one of the tests, as she thinks the testers didn’t try hard enough to contact her, as she was where she said she would be but they didn’t find her

Comment

Bump to get in front of the ludicrous amount of spam.

Comment

Christian Coleman misses test AGAIN which brings him back to three in a year: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/53075670

Comment

Originally posted by Occasional Hope View Post
          Christian Coleman misses test AGAIN which brings him back to three in a year: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/53075670
          "I am willing to take a drug test every single day for the rest of my career for all I care to prove my innocence."
          Yeah, if the testers can actually find you!

"I have nothing to hide but it's not possible to show that if I'm not even given a chance to."
          Christian, you've got every chance to but it seems you're not playing by the book.

Coleman says he has been contacted by phone "literally every other time" he has been tested.
          Erm, why are they having to phone you every time? Are you not where you say you'll be every time they turn up?

"The system must change."
          No Christian, it's you who must change. The vast majority of athletes have no problem negotiating the Whereabouts system. It's not that difficult. Whip out your phone and text the dedicated number to file a change in your Whereabouts. Pretty simple.

Comment

The latest one he claims he went out Christmas shopping. During his set time to be at home for testers.

Comment

• trickstat
              trickstat commented
              Editing a comment
              I think people would be more sympathetic if he was at the shops because he'd run out of milk or a light bulb had blown!

Will he get off on that shopping trip one? The Testers put the wrong address on the form.

Comment

There appears to be clearly now an attempt by American athletes to make a nonsense through their lawyers of the rules, which apply to all other nations but not to them. What a sh*t organisation are USADA, mouthing off against other names , but we know than the frigging Yanks truly believe that rules are not meant to apply to them , only the Russians, Kenyans and a host of other nations. coleman ought not to be allowed to get away with his lies but we know that when threatened the USA always talk tough. If World Athletics does not shape up then they are a laughing stock.
              By the way you will all have noted that an American female boxer got away with an illegal susbstance in her body with the excuse about sexual transmission during sex with her partner; USADA have no interest in the rules.

Comment

who paid the testers to put the so called "wrong" address on the form; that lie plus the meat excuse made by their 400m female hurdler and now to add to Mitchells notorious "too much sex ansd beer" crap t we have the female boxer Fuchs.

Comment

Sadly the latest Coleman indiscretion isn’t that surprising. A good tweet from Lawton, The Times journalist, yesterday recalling Coleman saying in Doha ‘Testing is not something I think about everyday”. Even after coming so close to a ban he is still blasé about the whole process. His statement yesterday smacked of entitlement

I think there’s a high chance he’ll get away with it too, a 12 month ban from last December the most likely outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by gghurdler View Post
                    I think there’s a high chance he’ll get away with it too, a 12 month ban from last December the most likely outcome.
                    Agree, was just going to post that very idea.

Comment

Really???

I would be horrified by that (but sadly not surprised.)

Comment

A 12 month ban from last December is almost no penalty at all in the current circumstances. Saves him having to decide whether to do the truncated Diamond League season.

Comment

Dai Greene has tweeted about Coleman dismantling the latter's ludicrous self justification.

Comment

Originally posted by Occasional Hope View Post
                            The US authorities seem to be a bit feeble pressing cases.
                            I know that this comment was from a few months ago, but with what has come to light regarding Christian Coleman missing a test *again*, I feel that this message is very on point. But let's be honest here, the US atheltic authorities have had a *long* history of being "a bit feeble" when chasing suspected drugs cheats from their own shores... *coughcoughcarllewis1988coughcough*.

Comment

Originally posted by gghurdler View Post
                              Sadly the latest Coleman indiscretion isn’t that surprising. A good tweet from Lawton, The Times journalist, yesterday recalling Coleman saying in Doha ‘Testing is not something I think about everyday”. Even after coming so close to a ban he is still blasé about the whole process. His statement yesterday smacked of entitlement

Him and El Naser's reactions to their violations speaks volumes about them as people and their attitude to doing the right thing. The more they deny/bluster/dodge the issue, the more and more guilty they make themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X