Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SprintRelayFan
    commented on 's reply
    I remember at the time they said ujah was coming in for gemili. Tbf the way kilty has rub legs this year id want him

• Afrothletics
    commented on 's reply
    Really? I would've thought Kilty or even NMB would've lost out on a relay place before CJ. He's always been the consistent lead starter in the same way Asha Philip has been for the ladies.

• Christy93
    replied
    The worst part of all this is that CJ wouldn't have been in the team had Adam not pulled up injured 😒

Leave a comment:

• jjimbojames
    commented on 's reply
    I mean, you can’t always tell, but he’s been Mr Consistent (and just below the true top level) for such a long time, this just seems odd. Supplement contamination is possible: https://www.usada.org/athlete-adviso...-athlete-risk/

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    It could be a supplement issue: Athlete Advisory: Growing Evidence that Ostarine is a Risk for Athletes | USADA, but athletes should know they need to be careful with what they take.

Leave a comment:

• Cherriessweet
    replied
    I’m hoping it’s not true and it’s a horrible mistake .
    Last edited by Cherriessweet; 12-08-21, 20:08.

Leave a comment:

• alfie
    commented on 's reply
    Ostarine , apparently. Suppose it could possibly be down to an unwise use of a supplement but it matters not. He's cooked , the relay boys lose the medal ; and some of the Olympic gloss fades away...
    Wouldn't have picked him as a doper but who can ever tell ?

Sad.

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Oh dear. Very disappointing.

• LoveSprints1
    commented on 's reply
    Just "speculation".

• LoveSprints1
    commented on 's reply
    That is such horrible news. If B sample is positive there goes the silver. Innocent until B Sample, but he always came over as such a decent guy. I hope it isn't true.

• Sapnu puas
    replied
    CJ Ujah just put our silver in jeopardy

https://twitter.com/nickhopetv/statu...230858247?s=21

Leave a comment:

• trevorp
    commented on 's reply
    Well spotted and thanks for bringing it to our attention. Not on the main BBC Athletics page.

• Dundee42
    replied
    Kenyan sprinter Mark Otieno Odhiambo also chucked out of games for positive test. Can't see any reference to him on here, so might have been missed.

Leave a comment:

• Sovietvest
    commented on 's reply
    True, SprintRelayFan - that will help in the PR- stakes. Also, it seems that group is massive, so it's not as if it can be a particularly close coaching relationship.

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    Does anybody. They appear to have been driving athletes away for years!

Obikwelu, Alozie etc etc
Working...
X