Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birmingham CWG Day 5 - (Saturday August 5th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delighted for Chalmers. There was always a bronze there for the taking and he executed well to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by marra View Post
      Well, if my maths are right, we've already secured a PV medal, as we've only got 5 athletes left in it and 3 of them are English! Early days though; Marschall hasn't even entered yet.
      We have two medals! Owen taking 5th on countback

Comment

• Poor Owen Heard.

Comment

• Over the moon for chalmers. Could see how much it meant.
          marshall looked well clear there

Comment

• lol, reading between the lines, I think Heard thought he had another attempt at 5.40m there. Slightly understandable that he was a bit discombobulated after the fall earlier!

So, 3 left, 2 Englishmen and an Aussie!

Comment

• I think Owen Heard is a big talent. Almost had that attempt at 5.40m. Worth watching in the next couple of years

Comment

• jjimbojames
                jjimbojames commented
                Editing a comment
                And a nice lad to boot! Rapid progress this year, which is great to see

• In the PV I had high hopes for Hague a few years back, but he just hasn’t progressed.

Comment

• Kurtis Marschall needs to work on that moustache - the least impressive of the Aussie 'taches I've seen this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunUnlimited View Post
                  I think Owen Heard is a big talent. Almost had that attempt at 5.40m. Worth watching in the next couple of years
                  Especially given the injury he picked up. Now in a sling.

Comment

• Coppell may be wishing he’d jumped at 5.45m…

Comment

• Nice clearance of 5.50 there for Coppell.

Comment

• Marschall another fail, but makes it at the third attempt. All to play for now.
                        Last edited by Occasional Hope; 06-08-22, 22:17.

Comment

• Come on, Zharnel!

Marschall clears on 3rd attempt. Hague will have to go higher

Comment

• Super impressive 19.80 for Jereem Richards, ahead of Zharnel Hughes in silver.

Comment

• 19.80 on a chilly night in Brum is seriously shifting!!!

Zharnel ran very well and will be in gold contention at Euros imo, Richards was just sublime tonight!
                              Last edited by Christy93; 06-08-22, 22:23.

Comment

Working...
                              X