Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marra
    commented on 's reply
    Both Zeller and Ojora presumably are feeling knackered after the NCAA season. That's the obvious link between them both not going to Munich.

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Some UScolleges start the academic year in August. He may need to get back to his studies, and the same for Josh Zeller.

• CAML
    replied
    Baffled by Ojora not wishing to be considered for selection. I know he's been unlucky with selection, but at this stage of his career this Champs is just what he needs. Our female high jumpers can't produce another woeful performance surely. Good to see Payne going, she would have been more competitive at the CG. I can see a lot of our sprinter's dominating, after the Eugene furnace, this will be a less pressurised medal bonanza.

Leave a comment:

• marra
    replied
    Looks at first glance a very strong team. Nice to see sensible decisions being made by those who've had long seasons, as well as some chances for promising younger athletes. Given the nature of the congested season (and the likelihood of some athletes dropping out post CGs) tough to pick Brit top 8s right now, but there look like a lot of possibilities!

Leave a comment:

• MR_ME
    commented on 's reply
    The tight schedule this year means that if you are injured for one, you are likely to be injured for all. But lets just be thankful his injury isn't serious and he will likely be running again soon.

• Runner88
    replied
    Gutted for Max Burgin. Hopefully a long career ahead of him but he’s had more than has share of bad luck this year.

mens javelin the only event to not have GB representation?

Leave a comment:

• MR_ME
    replied
    Happy to see Charlie Dobson included in the 200m and 4x400 relay. Shame that there is no Max Burgin. Jake Wightman goes in the 800m and not the 1500m. I was hoping for a Inge rematch! Good to see Jodie back in the 200m.

Leave a comment:

• MR_ME
    started a topic European Championships Team Announcement

European Championships Team Announcement

Working...
X