Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MysteryBrick
    commented on 's reply
    RunUnlimited - it was clearly a great decision! I assumed she would struggle much more and still be tired. Here's hoping she nails 2 European medals too.

• MR_ME
    commented on 's reply
    I think Keeley will ge fired up for a gold and Laura M will easily win given the competition. But Eilish may struggle to double again, and Jake Wightman has had the race of his life already this year. The likes of MHS and most sprinters i'm not sure about.

• marra
    commented on 's reply
    I stand very much corrected.

She's on for the repeat - with no Hassan in Munich, only Grovdal finished ahead of her Eugene!

• marilyn1
    replied
    There will be the usual stuff here how we will do this that and the other.I believe athletes in their 3rd major champs since July 15th may find the Euros a bridge too far.

Leave a comment:

• marilyn1
    replied
    Originally posted by Runner88 View Post
    Individual medals for Daryll Neita I hope! DAS-Neita-Kambundji, can’t see many others touching those over 100m or 200m

GB could pick up a lot of medals over the sprints and middle distance events.

Expect to see some changes to this team before it gets underway, might be a champs too far for some
    It will be.

Leave a comment:

• MR_ME
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info. I saw she had a victory at the diamond league and thought she might be aiming for the Euros.

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    I suppose doing lots of intense races at shorter distances is on way of preparing for your marathon debut!

• RunUnlimited
    commented on 's reply
    MysteryBrick What do you make of Elish doubling up in Birmingham *now*?

• LuckySpikes
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, Hassan is giving it a miss.

• RunUnlimited
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty sure Hassan is giving Munich a miss and focusing on getting ready for next year's World Champs in Budapest and the Paris 2024 Olympics.

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    Seems sensible for CD as I think all the 400s he's ever run have been one-offs.

• MR_ME
    replied
    Looking at the fastest times in the womens 1500m this year and Laura Muir has 6 seconds on the next fastest European. It should be another straight forward victory for her in Munich. Unless Hassan is taking part?

Leave a comment:

• RunUnlimited
    commented on 's reply
    Could Hunter sneak under 13 seconds in Munich? Or Thomas perhaps setting a new PB in the long jump?

• trickstat
    replied
    Good to see steady improvers like Jessica Hunter and Jahisha Thomas in the team.

Leave a comment:

• RunUnlimited
    commented on 's reply
    A bit late to comment on this, but just adding that for both Ojora and Zeller, they've been essentially running world class 60m hurdles since December last year, indoors, and then 110m hurdles since April outdoors. I'm not surprised that both decided to give the European champs a miss, even if Ojora didn't go to Eugene like Zeller did.
Working...
X