No announcement yet.

UK Athletics Championships, Manchester 2022 Day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding run from Victoria Ohuruoghu, I wasn’t sure what to make of those times in the states, she’s certainly backed them up with that run

Comment

I'm glad to see MHS running well after the DNS last week. Josh Kerr also looking good for someone who has hardly raced.

Comment

Why has the BBC decided to promote Yusuf Bizimana (no, me neither) alongside DAS and Muir as one of the 'stars' to watch out for?

Comment

• MR_ME
          MR_ME commented
          Editing a comment
          Did he even run today? He's supposedly a star of day 1. But to my knowledge he's a 800m runner. Must either be one of his mates having a laugh or some mix up when they should have listed someone like MHS or Josh Kerr.

• MysteryBrick
          MysteryBrick commented
          Editing a comment
          I assume he has a mate at the BBC

• trevorp
          trevorp commented
          Editing a comment
          On further investigation I see he is ranked 13 at 800 (SB 1:47+) and 83 at 1500 (SB 3:46+) so it was unforgivable of me not to have familiarised myself with his biography. I hang my head in shame.

Originally posted by trevorp View Post
        Why has the BBC decided to promote Yusuf Bizimana (no, me neither) alongside DAS and Muir as one of the 'stars' to watch out for?
        Clearly know nowt;the guy was nothing special last year or this year in the NCAA finals.

Comment

Working...
        X