Indoor Season 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indoor Season 2019

Good to see KJT competing in France at the weekend, including shot put, I wonder what her plans are this year... meanwhile young pretender Niamh Emerson competed in only two events at the England Combined Events Champs, I hope in a planned manner, and got PBs in both hurdles and SP, throwing further than KJT did ...

Originally posted by carterhatch View Post
    Good to see KJT competing in France at the weekend, including shot put, I wonder what her plans are this year... meanwhile young pretender Niamh Emerson competed in only two events at the England Combined Events Champs, I hope in a planned manner, and got PBs in both hurdles and SP, throwing further than KJT did ...

a reasonable start to the season from kjt and a great start from emerson, i wonder if we will see either of them at the euro indoors, id imagine emerson is more likely

Comment

Originally posted by drobbie View Post

a reasonable start to the season from kjt and a great start from emerson, i wonder if we will see either of them at the euro indoors, id imagine emerson is more likely
      Hi

The European Athletics official site says KJT has accepted an invite to Glasgow for the pentathlon, while Kevin Mayer has declined.

http://www.european-athletics.org/co...-competitions/

Comment

Niamh i competing at the Combined Events International at the end of the Month. I imagine she will be hoping to qualify for the Indoors by producing a good score there.

Comment

would love to see thiam there too, without the javelin her and kjt are pretty even for the pentathlon, could be an amazing competition

Comment

In Seattle yesterday Shannon Rowbury returned to the track after giving birth last year - 9:03 in the 3000, two-tenths behind Eleanor Fulton. Decent but looked like she was struggling for finishing speed at this point in time.

Performance of the meeting was Yomif Kejelcha's 3:52.6 in the Mile, preceded by a 2:18 win over Clayton Murphy in the 1000m. Konstanze Klosterhalfen also did the 1000 & Mile double - 2:43 & 4:29. Katie Mackey 2nd in the Mile, 4:30.

Comment

Originally posted by drobbie View Post
              would love to see thiam there too, without the javelin her and kjt are pretty even for the pentathlon, could be an amazing competition
              https://www.athleticsweekly.com/news...ry-1039920042/

Thiam missing the indoor season.

Comment

Working...
              X