Pozzi

DeGrasse and Nageotte are confirmed too

Startlists: https://london.diamondleague.com/lists-results-london/

Comment

• Loop-guru
      Loop-guru commented
      Editing a comment
      Rabah Yousif is back!

the mens B race is gonna be a good watch, as they may decide the relay squads!

On that note, however, the mens 4x400m still hasn't qualified right? so strange to see a 4x100 on the agenda but not a long relay... cutting things fine!!

Very interesting to see Gabby Thomas down for the B and A 100m

Comment

• marra
      marra commented
      Editing a comment
      Noticed that as well. In a similar vein, Aaron Brown is down for both the men's 100m A and B.

No sign of Charlie Dobson. Is he injured or otherwise engaged?

Comment

• jjimbojames
      jjimbojames commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m guessing he’s the person Stew referred to, as both MHS and AHW are down to race

Originally posted by Stew-Coach View Post
    the mens B race is gonna be a good watch, as they may decide the relay squads!

On that note, however, the mens 4x400m still hasn't qualified right? so strange to see a 4x100 on the agenda but not a long relay... cutting things fine!!

Very interesting to see Gabby Thomas down for the B and A 100m
    No the Men's 4x400 haven't qualified for Worlds yet. Nor technically have either of the the 4x100s, although the women are in an excellent position so no worries there. The men's 4x100 is also currently in a qualified position but as their sub 38 clocking from Tokyo is now null & void they may want to try and run a quicker time just to be certain.

I wonder if there are any plans to try and run a QT over the next few weeks? There is usually a 4x4 at the Loughborough International on Sunday but otherwise they'll need to go abroad somewhere I guess - no World Relays or Euro Team Champs this year so not sure what the options are. Of course with the men's squad not funded now there isn't really anything to be done to compel anyone to participate in a relay and as you get nearer trials people will want to focus on their individual plans.

Comment

• jjimbojames
      jjimbojames commented
      Editing a comment
      I’d say the WIC should make UKA keen to find opportunities for them - they did a sterling job!

• Stew-Coach
      Stew-Coach commented
      Editing a comment
      Talk of Greece early June for a relay

• Ladyloz
      Ladyloz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info Stew-Coach

Occasional Hope commented
    14-05-22, 18:24
    I wonder if we're going to see Max Burgin this year.
    Well, we're going to get an answer to that question because Burgin is set to line up in the men's 800m "B" race at the Birmingham Diamond League meeting on Saturday.

Comment

• CAML
      CAML commented
      Editing a comment
      Burgin has a new coach. Is he going to front run a 1.43, dragging Pattison to a big on.

• MysteryBrick
      MysteryBrick commented
      Editing a comment
      Who is the new coach? Is it Trevor Painter?

• Occasional Hope
      Occasional Hope commented
      Editing a comment
      Wasn't he supposed to be working with Trevor last year? Anyway, he doesn't seem to be on the start list for Birmingham after all, so I hope not yet another injury.

to a big pb.

Comment

Just flicking through the start lists….

Looking forward to seeing Allman in the disc.

Can’t be too often that 4 Brits with sub 10 PBs have lined up in the same 100m race. Not that I’m particularly expecting fireworks from any of them.

Good to see Hodgkinson on the start line. Genuinely exciting talent.

And as for the relay knotweed, whoever put the Union Flag alongside Scotland and Wales is playing with fire!

Comment

• Ladyloz
        Ladyloz commented
        Editing a comment
        I noticed the flags....bit of a faux pas!!!

• trickstat
        trickstat commented
        Editing a comment
        Just hope the right flags are flown at the Commonwealth Games in a few weeks!

ETH has pulled out.

Comment

Can’t wait for the w5000. I am predicting 7 or 8 women under 14.43

Comment

Is it possible to watch on YouTube with a VPN rather than the BBC? I see Ireland has a YouTube feed.

Comment

Originally posted by felix51 View Post
          Is it possible to watch on YouTube with a VPN rather than the BBC? I see Ireland has a YouTube feed.
          Yes, it will be. Good option. I'd forgotten we'll have a Gabfest today!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckySpikes View Post

Yes, it will be. Good option. I'd forgotten we'll have a Gabfest today!
          I can't see any preview/details on YouTube using VPN as yet. The Ireland YT is showing as exactly the same as UK atm. I have an alert, however, so I hope I get pinged in a while :-)

Comment

Originally posted by LuckySpikes View Post
            Thanks. I don't see that on my YouTube for some reason.

Comment

• felix51
              felix51 commented
              Editing a comment
              Success! Followed your lucky link (!) and it's not geo blocked. Live in 4 hours, Gabless. Woo hoo.
              Last edited by felix51; 21-05-22, 11:15.

Originally posted by felix51 View Post

Thanks. I don't see that on my YouTube for some reason.
            Further to your comment on the quoted post, I think it will be geo-blocked in the UK.

And when a video is geo-blocked it won't show in a YouTube search.

Comment

Working...
            X