• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    I'd hate it to disappear though.

• RunUnlimited
    commented on 's reply
    Occasional Hope To be honest, the Po10 site has long been in need of a complete overhaul and modernisation. That it *still* has an U17 age category, rather than the standard U18 as part of the main site shows that it's not really fit for purpose any more.

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    And 46.35 for u23 Ethan Brown as well, just 0.01 outside his pb.

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    I was confused by Po10 bc that uses u17 instead of u18.

• RunUnlimited
    commented on 's reply
    trickstat Just saw those results now. That's Bruney's best run over 400m, indoors or out, since 2018. And all of her indoor 400m times were under 54 seconds too.

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    I've found some indoor 400s from Maya Bruney from this year. The fastest was 53.17 which would have meant her just missing the GB relay squad.

• drobbie
    commented on 's reply
    heres an updated result 10.07 (-1.3)

• LoveSprints1
    commented on 's reply
    Occasional Hope Nia was 17 in January. She is still a u18 as well as a u20 and she can double at Euro U18s and World U20s.

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Who's coaching him now? It still says Mike Holloway on Po10 and that only lasted about 5 minutes.

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Hope so, he has a lot to prove after his overindulgence in cakes over lockdown.

• MysteryBrick
    commented on 's reply
    That would be *unbelievably* surprising! I would suspect it is more about running a very good 200m this year.

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    I wonder if Reece has the 400 at the back of his mind.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    NIa's listed as an u20 on Po10 - her 18th birthday is probably this year.

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Apparently her sister Michella made the same move a few years ago.

• RunUnlimited
    commented on 's reply
    Well that's unfortunate. I was looking forward to actually seeing her potentially compete for GB at this year's World U20s, or at least in the Bedford U20/U23 trials up against the likes of Joy Eze, Nia Wedderburn-Goodison, Eve Wright and Aleeya Sibbons. But I guess that's not going to happen now.

Italy did poach another of our very talented young sprinters in Maya Bruney a couple of years back, but as far as I can tell, she hasn't really done much of anything of note since making the switch.

I wish Obijiaku all the best in her new endeavours abroad regardless.
Working...
X