Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    Ella Rush has improved her shot PB. Niamh Emerson hasn't competed yet.

Both are products of the smallish Derbyshire club, Amber Valley.

• RunUnlimited
    commented on 's reply
    Further on Ella Rush, she set outright PBs (indoors and outdoors) in 3 out of the 5 events - (high jump 1.76m PB, long jump 6.34m and shot put 12.88m) and an indoor PB in the 800m of 2:19.60 today. She currently has a best of 32.49m in the javelin, 14.36 in the 100m hurdles and a 200m PB of 25.15 from last year... If Rush can add 4 or 5 meters to her javelin, and get down into the mid-24 second territory in the 200m, as well as getting closer to 14 flat in the hurdles, then she could be pushing towards breaking the 6000 point barrier.
    Last edited by RunUnlimited; 27-02-22, 17:43.

• carterhatch
    commented on 's reply
    who has improved her shot PB, trickstat, Niamh Emerson?

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, that's good news.

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    She's improved her shot PB by 1.33m this winter. A similar percentage improvement in her JT would be great.

• RunUnlimited
    commented on 's reply
    Occasional Hope I think Niamh is fine. We'll see her in the spring/summer. There's been no news of an fresh injuries or setbacks, so hopefully she is fit and ready for a jam-packed summer season.

• LuckySpikes
    commented on 's reply
    Well done, Jenny Selman.

Jemma Reekie doesn't look sharp though. Maybe still suffering a bit after food poisoning (I didn't know that last week).

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder if Niamh Emerson will make it back.

• philipo
    replied
    Originally posted by Christy93 View Post
    Fantastic womens 400! Chuffed for Jessie Knight to get the win, and a 52.42 PB for Keely despite running most of the last lap very wide. Great running from all the girls.

What are we predicting Keely could do outdoors? I'll say somewhere between 50.8-51.2, and I'd definitely give her a shot leading off the English 4x4 at commies.
    I will be even more chuffed if she manages to clear the hurdles in her 400m hurdles!!

Leave a comment:

• Ladyloz
    commented on 's reply
    3rd best ever by a Junior behind KJT and Morgan Lake. And she'll still be a Junior next year.

• RunUnlimited
    replied
    Originally posted by Occasional Hope View Post
    Really gutsy 800 by 17 yo Ella Rush to win the pentathlon with a championship record 4365. Only Morgan Lake and KJT have ever scored more as u20s in the UK.

Incidentally, it's her first pentathlon since 2020, and only her second ever with senior implements.
    Potentially another addition to Great Britain's production line of female multi-eventers.....

Leave a comment:

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    Didn't see that coming with 100m to go!

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    Jenny Selman stops Jemma Reekie going to the WICs...

Leave a comment:

• philipo
    replied
    Rather significant that the indoor college winners cannot represent USA in Belgrade. No Champion Allinson in 400m after his 45.04. And not forgetting the two sub 51 women in the 400m. Amber Anning was 6th in sub 52.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    Really gutsy 800 by 17 yo Ella Rush to win the pentathlon with a championship record 4365. Only Morgan Lake and KJT have ever scored more as u20s in the UK.

Incidentally, it's her first pentathlon since 2020, and only her second ever with senior implements.
    Last edited by Occasional Hope; 27-02-22, 16:36.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X