Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    Anyway, 6.37 for KJT and 6.25 for Holly in the LJ, both SBs.

Leave a comment:

• paul
    commented on 's reply
    Me too. 😞 Any more clues?

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    That seems to be the link to the recording of day 1. I was using Lucky's link to day 2, and I'm still getting that message there.

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    I'll have another go! I got a message in German saying it could only be watched in Austria!

• RunUnlimited
    commented on 's reply
    Georestricted? I'm watching it right now.

https://tvthek.orf.at/live/Mehrkampf...Tag-1/14173098

I think you meant that the men's 110m hurdles were not being shown on this channel, instead, there was coverage of some triathlon event. The rest of the day in Gotzis looks like it's still able to be watched live though.
    Last edited by RunUnlimited; 29-05-22, 10:14.

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    The Gotzis livestream for today is georestricted, but on the live results Warner beat Ehammer in the hurdles so has gone ahead of him overall, as expected.

Leave a comment:

• Chafford1
    commented on 's reply
    Brilliant - great stadium as well allowing spectators to be close to the action. KH in great form in the 800m. DAS maintained this season's pattern of fading in the second half of her races. She-doesn't look like a contender for the WC 100m, at least at the moment. The only consolation.for the ECs is that she beat MK. MHS very lucky not to be disqualified in the 400m but great to see him break the British Record. LM apparently jetlagged which probably explains her poor performance.in the 1500m.

• marilyn1
    replied
    well done for persistence by Gourley; finally qualified in the 1500m in 3.34.85, 2nd place.

Leave a comment:

• Ladyloz
    replied
    Originally posted by LuckySpikes View Post
    Kazakhstan could have a distance Gold in July. But ... does Norah know the anthem yet or which way to hold up the flag?
    Perhaps she has seen Borat. 😂

Leave a comment:

• marilyn1
    replied
    Nice run by Jake Heyward. A PB.

Leave a comment:

• marilyn1
    replied
    Originally posted by Occasional Hope View Post
    British record for MHS at last - he was so lucky not be DQd'
    I wonder if the same deliberate ignoring of the false start rules will happen in WC.
    However he ran with great determination and not far of the European Record.

Leave a comment:

• Ursus
    replied
    Great stuff from Hodgkinson (again) and well done to MHS. Hopefully he can lower the record further - it’s tight at the top, he beat Thomas’ record by just 0.01 and both Black and Richardson are only a further 0.01 back from that.

And in 23m shot performances it’s now Crouser 5 vs Rest of World 3. In good conditions you can see him extending his WR.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Bromell doesn't travel well. but perhaps he can beat his championships duck at home this year

• marilyn1
    replied
    Originally posted by Occasional Hope View Post
    ETH is definitely in shape. 10.98 for DAS in 4th. Shacarri Richardson seems to be back in the right frame of mind at last, can she sustain it until the WCs?
    DAS will run her best times after the WC and i think the same is true of Muir and Reekie;

Leave a comment:

• RunUnlimited
    replied
    Get rekt Coleman! Bromell wins the men's 100m in 9.93

Leave a comment:

Working...
X