No announcement yet.

2022 Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makoyawo coming back from quad tear. What are you expecting from Prescod in Oslo on Thursday. It was three years ago he pulled his hamstring there, a chance to exorcise a number of demons. How about a pre race prediction, not your usual post race hindsight autopsy.

Comment

• Originally posted by marilyn1 View Post
      For gods sake grow up, mystery ,
      Says the most childish regular poster on the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by marilyn1 View Post
        I discuss what I choose, fanboy.
        Which is fine but please consider not making snide comments about others who are doing exactly the same.

I presume the concept of playing the ball not the man is something you are unaware of?
        Last edited by trickstat; 14-06-22, 10:13.

Comment

• Originally posted by trickstat View Post

Says the most childish regular poster on the board!
          There is a reason I immediately blocked Philipo/Marilyn1... I would suggest others do the same.

There was also likely a very good reason that they can't get back their old username... He's just too much of a self-righteous blowhard to admit that he got perma-banned for being too obnoxiously toxic, one too many times on the forum.

Comment

• Well done AW. The Results around the world service is the only place I have seen results of all, repeat all, results of merit in Japan, India and other places. Bit like Baronets results.
            No reference to that silly stuff about Gemili, from a certain poster. It never happened and it was a fat headed post as far as I am concerned.

Comment

• The egos of that nobody and his fellow poster Mystery do not bother me.

Comment

• I am on all the main sites,Rununlimited, not banned at all. Do stop telling other people what to think, what to write and all the usual stuff you peddle about your expertise.
                Your fellow poster Mystery believes in facts. When did that start. Why do you not start your own little forum and only allow those on it who agree with you.?
                I am not on AW to please [email protected]

Comment

• MysteryBrick
                  MysteryBrick commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How dare one believe in facts!

• Off to a great start in Turku with Rasmus Magi going sub-48 in the 400H for the first time, 47.82 NR.

And 70.62 SB for Daniel Stahl ! Kristian Ceh only 3rd, 67.78,
                Last edited by LuckySpikes; 14-06-22, 18:11.

Comment

• Takes a brave man to swim outdoors in Finland, even if you have a 50m pool!

Comment

• Ursus ... so close for Oliver Helander, 89.83 PB.

Comment

• Well, that was a bit out of nowhere ... 8:15.58 for Frederik Ruppert (GER) in the Steeple, an 8s PB and Eugene standard.

Comment

• Elena Bello continues to impress - a good win in the 800, convincingly beating a good European field in 1:59.84. I think she's a dark horse for a medal in Munich.

Comment

• Occasional Hope
                          Occasional Hope commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Starting to look like more than a dark horse, really.

• LuckySpikes
                          LuckySpikes commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah, fair enough. But there's still Hodgkinson, Rekie & Lamote to contend with. And Alex Bell if she can get it together.

• Occasional Hope
                          Editing a comment
                          But will everyone double (triple in the case of the Brits)? She's definitely putting herself in the conversation anyway.

• News from Poland is that Wlodarczyk’s heroic anti-crime efforts have put her out of the two majors.

Comment

• Occasional Hope
                          Editing a comment
                          What a shame. One can only hope the thief came off worse.

• At the CITIUS Meeting in Bern ...

A NR in the 200 for Mujinga Kambundji, 22.19 (0.0). Ashleigh Nelson 3rd in 23.14 & del Ponte 4th in 23.15.

W 100H: 1 Ditaji Kambundji 12.77 PB
                        W 400: 1 Klaver 51.21 ... 3 Zoey Clark 51.56
                        W 800: 1 Jenny Selman 2:00.86 (outdoor PB)
                        W LJ: 1 Ese Brume 6.92 (0.0)

M 400: 1 Kevin Borlee 45.12, 2 Dylan Borlee 45.18, 3 Trevor Stewart (USA) 45.36
                        M 400H: 1 Julien Watrin (BEL) 48.90
                        Kyle Langford won a pedestrian 800 in 1:47 and bits.

The pair who were presenting the program could really give Gabby & Denise a run for their money! In a 45 minute programme (uninterrupted by adverts) we saw a grand total of 5 sprint races and 1 Pole vault attempt!

Comment

• Originally posted by LuckySpikes View Post
                          Ursus ... so close for Oliver Helander, 89.83 PB.
                          Thanks LS. Only just picked up on that. The Finns dare to dream again....

Then again there's some competition at the top now Chopra was second in a new NR of 89.30. That makes 2 over 90 and 4 more over 89 this year with Vetter and Hofmann keeping a bit of powder dry so far too.

Nice to Stahl wake up from his slumber. Him vs Ceh will be worth watching.

Comment

Working...
                          X