• treadwater1
    replied
    Richards 19.83 in poor conditions

https://twitter.com/unveilplus/statu...cfNJXjfaU0L5qA

Leave a comment:

• Christy93
    replied
    Originally posted by Ladyloz View Post
    Gabby Thomas has a hamstring injury. Steiner maintained her form from NCAA to Trials, now whether she can maintain for another 3/4 weeks. Let's see what the Jamaicans do.

Mu is beatable at Worlds. Keely should go in with that attitude (I'm sure she will)
    Have to echo this, Wilson almost had Mu there. Athing still a hot favourite, but I could see Ajee or Keely beating her.

Leave a comment:

• Ladyloz
    replied
    Gabby Thomas has a hamstring injury. Steiner maintained her form from NCAA to Trials, now whether she can maintain for another 3/4 weeks. Let's see what the Jamaicans do.

Mu is beatable at Worlds. Keely should go in with that attitude (I'm sure she will)

Leave a comment:

• Chafford1
    replied
    Originally posted by trevorp View Post
    Steiner 21.77 WL. Has done extremely well to maintain great form through her long season. The vaunted Gabby Thomas last in 22.47.
    Into a -0.3 m/s headwind. So strong in the last 50 metres.

Leave a comment:

• trevorp
    replied
    Steiner 21.77 WL. Has done extremely well to maintain great form through her long season. The vaunted Gabby Thomas last in 22.47.

Leave a comment:

• Ursus
    replied
    5 under 20 in m200. Lyles 19.67 edging out Knighton by 0.02.

Leave a comment:

• trevorp
    replied
    3 women under 1:58 in the US trials. Mu run close by Ajee Wilson 1:57.16 to 1:57.23.

Leave a comment:

• Ladyloz
    replied
    47.04 from Benjamin. He's back in the mix for gold again.

Leave a comment:

• Ursus
    replied
    20.51 WL from Chase Ealey in wSP.

Also picked up on a 20.33 from Canadian Sarah Mitton.

Leave a comment:

• Ladyloz
    replied
    Gabby Thomas struggling in her 200 semi. Seems her pulling out of New York earlier this month wasn't precautionary as she's been struggling with a hamstring injury. She scraped into the final but don't fancy her chances in the final unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    But that was just in the street, wasn't it? This was AT THEIR CHAMPS.

• Ursus
    replied
    6 men have now gone over 80m in the hammer, the most since the 7 in 2012. There are also a couple more over 79.85. WC could be lively.

Leave a comment:

• Ursus
    replied
    Originally posted by Occasional Hope View Post
    Reigning discus World Junior Champion Mykolas Alekna, still only 19, threw 69m at the Lithuanian champs today.
    Wow! Not discounting Stahl at all, but watching Alekna and Ceh in the coming years will be fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Ladyloz
    commented on 's reply
    I remember that nasty assault on Bosse a while ago too.
Working...
X