Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LuckySpikes
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the indoor track in Brookings, South Dakota is a 300m flat track.

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    Another new name to me: Ben Jefferies, seems to be US college based but a first year senior, ran a 46.37 pb at 400, second behind Ed Faulds on this year's UK listings. Possibly on an oversized track? I'm not sure what the qualifiying marker is against his time on Po10. - But interesting anyway.

Leave a comment:

• jjimbojames
    replied
    He said in an (AW or BBC) interview they’ve been doing a lot of strength work for the 15 in the summer (I assume he’s looking to double at CWG), so he’s not as quick just now, but much stronger. That will help in rounds and getting to the front and sustaining. He’s got to be a good bet for a medal.

Leave a comment:

• RunUnlimited
    replied
    Originally posted by Occasional Hope View Post
    7.57 pb for David King - great aggressive run; hopefully he can get his 110h time down this summer. Pozzi withdrawing from the final not a good sign for his title defence, not that he was looking at his best this year anyway really.

Great confident run by Elliott Giles ti win the Indoor Tour. Now if he can only do the same in the championships when it *really* matters.
    Excellent from King, almost won the race. Pozzi might call it a day on the indoor season and focus on the spring and summer.

Giles has been very consistent this year, obviously not as fast as he was indoors last year, but the races this year seem to show an athlete with better race craft and positioning. The men's 800m in Belgrade will be a brutally tough event, but Giles has every opportunity to do well there.

Leave a comment:

• treadwater1
    replied
    Will BA select Langford after Giles secured the wildcard, he was a DNS at the weekend. Lorraine Ugen is finding some form at the right time

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    7.57 pb for David King - great aggressive run; hopefully he can get his 110h time down this summer. Pozzi withdrawing from the final not a good sign for his title defence, not that he was looking at his best this year anyway really.

Great confident run by Elliott Giles ti win the Indoor Tour. Now if he can only do the same in the championships when it *really* matters.

Leave a comment:

• Grassmarket
    replied
    Andrew Pozzi scratches from the Madrid final….

PB for David King 7.57!
    Last edited by Grassmarket; 02-03-22, 20:23.

Leave a comment:

• Grassmarket
    replied
    Elliot Giles also wins the 800m, wins the series, gets somebody a free ticket to Belgrade!

Leave a comment:

• Grassmarket
    replied
    Lorraine Ugen wins in Madrid, takes the Series!

Leave a comment:

• RunUnlimited
    commented on 's reply
    Occasional Hope I think Kerr has been clear throughout that he wasn't doing the WIC, but doing a bunch of indoor work in preparation for a tilt at winning gold over 1500m in Eugene.

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    The WICs were not mentioned in the radio interview I heard about 3 weeks ago.

Coghlan's run was considered pretty amazing back in 1983.

• carterhatch
    commented on 's reply
    I fear that like last year all her great efforts will be made during the NCAA season, and at some point, much like at the outdoor trials, run out of steam. Otherwise, keep injury and illness free and a sub 51 could be on the cards

• treadwater1
    replied
    What a run from Josh, superb

Leave a comment:

• philipo
    replied
    Good to see that he ran the second half quicker,; 1.56 a and bits followed by 1.52 and bits. Ia he within sight of JÌ??

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Very, very impressive.

Does he not want to do WICs?
Working...
X