Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trickstat
    replied
    Interesting that the biggest throwers in each group of the JT qualifying were from India and Pakistan respectively which is very unusual.

Leave a comment:

• alfie
    replied
    KJT over 1.80 at second try. Still haven't actually been able to see her jump...

Leave a comment:

• Croadymeister
    replied
    Originally posted by marra View Post
    Pozzi seems to be an Ujah - rarely looks that threatening but rarely truly terrible like some others. Still, in the context of this week, getting into the final is one of our better results! 🤣
    Yeah pleased for him after not making it past this stage in Rio and of course eliminated in the heats in London.

Leave a comment:

• marra
    replied
    Pozzi seems to be an Ujah - rarely looks that threatening but rarely truly terrible like some others. Still, in the context of this week, getting into the final is one of our better results! 🤣

Leave a comment:

• MysteryBrick
    replied
    Delighted for Pozzi

Leave a comment:

• trickstat
    replied
    Andy Pozzi sneaks into the 110H final as an FL.

Leave a comment:

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    Those coming into the decathlon with hamstring issues are often found out in the most unforgiving way in the LJ.

• marra
    replied
    Van der Plaetsen not enjoying his morning there.

Leave a comment:

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    Trying to cover a broad demographic?!

• alfie
    replied
    Thank heaven for my streaming app. You fellows complain about BBC but the TV station here is ignoring athletics at present and showing on its two channels - golf and skateboarding ☹

Leave a comment:

• trickstat
    replied
    If I had a pound for every time a TV commentator incorrectly introduces an athlete with the country code BUR as Burundi instead of Burkina Faso I would be doing very nicely thank you!

Leave a comment:

• alfie
    commented on 's reply
    That's a huge relief ! Would have been the shock of the games had he bombed out in qualifying !

KJT will be pretty happy with that start to her day. Will know more after the HJ of course.

• trickstat
    replied
    Vetter saves his bacon in the 3rd round with 85.64.

Leave a comment:

• marra
    replied
    Promising for KJT. If she's fit but not at 100% potential (ie like Dasher rather than Gemili), I still think she's good enough for a minor medal. Lots of 'ifs' mind.

Leave a comment:

• trickstat
    replied
    KJT opens with a decent 13.27 100H.

Vetter struggling in the JT qualifying.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X