X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LuckySpikes
    replied
    "You gonna know my name! I'm making history."

Yes Sha'carri, we'll know you as the idiot who got banned from the Olympics for smoking weed!

Some say cannabis isn't a performance enhancer but consider all the things it can help with, summarised at https://forum.trackandfieldnews.com/...78#post1702378

Leave a comment:

• RunUnlimited
    replied
    Now of course the Reuters article could be just a completely innocent thing and Richardson has pulled out of the Diamond League meeting in Stockholm due to an injury niggle. It's happened to plenty of athletes who've had to make last second decisions to miss a track and field meet....

However, the proximity and timing of this to the Jamaica Gleaner story, plus Richardson's agent not being immediately available for comment, tied in with the cryptic "I am human" tweet from Sha'carri... those seem to be a rather odd wayto announce/say/reveal that you are unable to attend Stockholm due to an injury. Wouldn't the very first thing you'd say in such a situation if you are hurt is, "I am injured. Sorry folks, but I just can't make it to the start line today.", or something similar?

Leave a comment:

• RunUnlimited
    replied
    "There is no smoke without fire...."

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sp...source=twitter

Leave a comment:

• Christy93
    started a topic Sha'carri Richardson tests positive?

Sha'carri Richardson tests positive?

Currently being reported by Jamaica Gleaner that Richardson will miss the Olympic Games after an "adverse analytical finding" at US trials.

EDIT: Now reported that it was cannabis. Trials result will be DQ'd, so even if the ban is short enough to return in time, my understanding is that she will be ineligible. What a silly, silly girl.
    Last edited by Christy93; 02-07-21, 01:30.
Working...
X