• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RunUnlimited
    commented on 's reply

Wow.

Like... WOW.

That isn't remotely what happened, at all.

That's the kind of messed up, upside down viewing of those protests that mega-grifters on Fox Not News have been blaring out for months... Claiming that Portland and New York were "burning to the ground", while normal, sane people posted pictures of them on streets just a block or so away where life was carrying as normal.

I guess I know where you stand on any issue now. And I greatly don't care for it. Nor for Phillipo for that matter. Who isn't remotely a "far-leftist" like you're claiming. That's almost as bad as animated ventriloquist doll Ben Shapiro claiming that Andrew Neil was a "leftist" for just asking him a question.

lol

• Pierre Johansson
    commented on 's reply
    But, of course. "Pierre, let me ask you this political question" OK, I'll answer. "I can't believe we're talking about politics!" You have said NOTHING when "philipo" has basically ruined this forum with his incessant crapping on the US and Americans and bringing his politics into EVERYTHING. But someone responds to his crap, and THAT's when you don't want politics on "an athletics forum"... Oooof, indeed.

• Pierre Johansson
    commented on 's reply
    Geez... You're seriously defending anarcho-communist terrorism now. You are just as sick as your friend "philipo".

• RunUnlimited
    replied
    I can't believe we're having this discussion on an athletics forum btw. Oooof.

Leave a comment:

• RunUnlimited
    commented on 's reply
    I would describe the mostly peaceful demonstrations that were turned into riots by police over-reaction, intimidation tactics and inflexibility, as well as action from far-right affiliated agitators like the Proud Boys and Boogaloo Boys, many of whom started the fires that caused the majority of the property damage *and* the deaths you're mentioning in some kind of dopey, both-siderism nonsense argument, as an important moment in a country that is defined by race and the centuries of oppressive measures taken against black, ethnic, native and immigrant peoples of that nation.

• Pierre Johansson
    commented on 's reply
    How would you describe the brutal riots (including violent attacks against federal US buildings) by BLM and Antifa that killed dozens of innocent people and cost more than 2 billion US dollars in damages last summer and autumn, "RunUnlimited"? Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Pierre Johansson
    commented on 's reply
    Idiotic, cringeworthy lunacy is how I would describe it. If you're interested.

• Pierre Johansson
    commented on 's reply
    What does that have to do with anything that I've written?

• RunUnlimited
    replied
    Hmmm....

BTW Pierre, how would you describe the events that occurred on Jan 6th, just out of interest? At the American capitol?

Leave a comment:

• MysteryBrick
    commented on 's reply
    Two lefts make a right?

• drobbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Pierre Johansson View Post
    Poor kids (or slow learning adults). You'd gain more knowledge and wisdom by watching ANY Beavis and Butt-Head episode than listening to "philipo's" lunatic far-left ravings and make-believe nonsense...aka his "lectures". Guaranteed!
    far left?

Leave a comment:

• Pierre Johansson
    replied
    Originally posted by philipo View Post
    I know, having lectured on American history
    Poor kids (or slow learning adults). You'd gain more knowledge and wisdom by watching ANY Beavis and Butt-Head episode than listening to "philipo's" lunatic far-left ravings and make-believe nonsense...aka his "lectures". Guaranteed!

Leave a comment:

• marra
    replied
    Yeah, I can see them giving her a relay spot maybe but the individual spot seems very unlikely.

Was watching the NBC coverage of the Stockholm DL yesterday and they took a very matter of fact approach to it all. Which was good to hear, given some of the clamour that has been in the news about it all.

Leave a comment:

• Walsh7
    commented on 's reply
    Just a factual comment from someone who spends most of his time in the US. CNN coverage is slanted way more to a far left agenda than Fox News is slanted to the right. CNN will purposely give you a proctologists view of the US because it has a hate America agenda. Take that for what its worth. But it is 100% accurate.

• Ladyloz
    replied
    They're not going to include her in the 100m - it would set a massive precedent and open a huge can of worms with regards to their selection procedure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X