British Athletics Championships 2021 Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by philipo View Post

What is significant is Mu's final speed. Low 49s in the 400m is impressive. If Keeley reaches the final it will be a major achievement.
    We should see if we can get her over here to run in the men's 400.
    Agree, Keeley making the final would be a big achievement. I would be astounded if she medals. However the way she took Muir apart shows how foolish it is for her to double.

Comment

• SprintRelayFan
      SprintRelayFan commented
      Editing a comment
      That'll be nice for Alex Bell

• carterhatch
      carterhatch commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn't someone mention that Alex Bell had tweeted that she was 'first reserve' - so coupled to Mysterbrick's anaylsis - might there be a British Athletics' sponsored contingency? Of course, if Muir drops the 800 a day or two before the actual race, I for one will be peeved, and suggest Ms. Bell will be too.

• SprintRelayFan
      SprintRelayFan commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I think that was me. Yeah, I mean if Muir takes the decision in the next week or so that'd be ok, but if it's a couple of days before...

Originally posted by Melvin M Melvin View Post

(New member, so please bear with me if this has been asked before) Is there please a video anywhere of Keely Hodgkinson's qualifying run this weekend? Thanks - MmM
    Excellent. Thanks, all of you. Can't believe this was so hard to find on Google, and on TV - Dave

Comment

Working...
    X