Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Think it was meant as a sarky comment about the para athletes who philipo also doesn't like

• MysteryBrick
    commented on 's reply
    Still too much melanin for him.

• marra
    replied
    Safe to say Gemili, even not at his best, looks comfortably quicker than everyone else there.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    Gemili really slowed at the end but looked a lot better than he has all season.

Leave a comment:

• carterhatch
    replied
    Shara Proctor DNS in the LJ - that will make it easier for competitors and selectors alike ... and Phillipo will love the composition of this line-up
    Last edited by carterhatch; 27-06-21, 14:08.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    No Shara Proctor in the LJ. I wish this had been timetabled earlier when we would have seen more of it.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Obviously thought better of it after yesterday's flop.

• drobbie
    replied
    proctor out of the long jump

Leave a comment:

• carterhatch
    replied
    only two heats in the men's 200 - there are more runners in an indoor comp! I thought Reece Prescod was doubling-up?

Leave a comment:

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    I'm wondering if her and her coach decided that one more heptathlon might get her to the Olympics but that to do so would mean she would be too fatigued to do herself justice there and hopefully there will be other opportunities to go to the Olympics.

• drobbie
    commented on 's reply
    mitchell blake is not

• carterhatch
    commented on 's reply
    too sad... way too sad... and we will never know the truth behind this ...as per her early season tweet post race 'not reflecting training', 'neural overload' staying up to 2 am to get an essay done ... there is far more to this change in form and I hope she gets the right support ....

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, injuries and illness and lack of training over the past year. Sad but hope she can get back to full health and come back stronger next year.

• Cherriessweet
    replied
    Jodie is on fire 🔥

Leave a comment:

• carterhatch
    commented on 's reply
    yes, looked relaxed and held her form ... thanks for the update on Ms. Hunt.
Working...
X