No announcement yet.

PREDICTION CONTEST - 2021 European Indoor Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed it too. Congrats to Lucky and the other medal winners!

Comment

It was great fun LuckySpikes Thanks so much for taking the time to organise this contest - truly generous. I am already looking forward to the Tokyo version!
      Well done Laps et al.

Comment

It was fun. the wining marks were very hard to guess but as Laps says it really made you think about it.

I was lucky Swoboda dropped out, and that not many people picked Keely Hodgkinson for gold.

Comment

i certainly endorse the views expressed that the Winning marks play an interesting role in the prognostications and in certain events it is easier to pick a winner than to pick a Winning mark.
          Indoor track with DQs and the infighting that happens is a little more difficult to work out winners and medals, especially this year,
          In a relatively short winter calendar it is worth noting athletes at this years Euros who performed well but did not do anything noteworthy before these Champs.

Comment

Just to add my thanks for the event and congratulations to the winners.
            I think that the winning mark predications adds something to the contest and I would like to see it again at some stage.

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone. It seems that predicting the winning marks was very well received, so that's a keeper!

Looking at the scores for each of the 3 parts, Part 1 scores were dwarfed a little by the other 2 parts so in the interest of making that as important as Parts 2 & 3 I would, in future, probably raise the scoring for Part 1 to five or six points.

Comment

• Occasional Hope
                Occasional Hope commented
                Editing a comment
                And realistically, we would expect fewer British medallists at the Olympics/worlds.
            Working...
            X