commented on 's reply
    Sir, this is a Wendy's...

• marilyn1
    replied
    Duckworth what a waste of talent.

Leave a comment:

• carterhatch
    commented on 's reply
    thanks, jjimbojames, I seem to be missing out on much info by not engaging in social media

• jjimbojames
    commented on 's reply
    I would say so. Good news is he posted a video on Instagram of him training in July

• carterhatch
    replied
    anyone have an update on Tom Mortimer - I had been keeping my eye on him since a good performance in the 5000 at the 2021 European Athletics Team Championships - Super League. It seems he hasn't run since the indoor season... injury?

Leave a comment:

• SprintRelayFan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I saw a few ljs but they seemed early

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    He was doing some LJs earlier this year, but below his best. Not sure what he plans now.

• SprintRelayFan
    replied
    What about tim duckworth? Is he done forever now?

Leave a comment:

• Ladyloz
    commented on 's reply
    Good to see. She's had a torrid time since narrowly missing qualifying for the final in Doha. And as a Birmingham lass probably a little bittersweet to not be competing at the Commonwealths

• SprintRelayFan
    replied
    What's the situation with Dustin at the minute?

Leave a comment:

• LuckySpikes
    replied
    Hello again, Sarah McDonald!

She's entered in the 800 at the England Athletics Championships this weekend in what will be her first race since that pretty disastrous 1500 heat at the British Championships 13 months ago (which in turn had been her first race in 21 months prior to that.)

Leave a comment:

• trickstat
    commented on 's reply
    I do think if you go to the US on an athletics scholarship and it doesn't work out it can sometimes be very difficult psychologically to continue or start again in the sport. An exception at the moment would appear to be Molly Caudery who has bounced back well from a disappointing spell in the US.

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    A shame but of course it happens to many.

• jjimbojames
    commented on 's reply
    I think sadly she is likely done with the sport - outstanding youth but struggled as she got older with various aspects
Working...
X