• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carterhatch
    commented on 's reply
    thanks Marra for trying...

• marra
    commented on 's reply
    A cursory glance says his instagram is private (but only has 9 posts) and his twitter hasn't been updated in ages.

I'm sure someone can probably dig deeper but there's not much obvious I can see.

• carterhatch
    replied
    I said I would be asking for information on various MIA over the coming weekend. I do not have 'social media' beyond a 25 year old email so I hope someone far more adept might trawl the 'net and perhaps find out why so-and-so is not present.

First on my radar. or lack of, Sam Talbot, anyone know why he is not on the start list for Decathlon, he had made a promising return in recent weeks... injury, illness, might instagram tell someone ?

Leave a comment:

• Runner88
    replied
    A great servant to the sport and will be missed! So glad she got that silver medal at the outdoor World’s.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Not a surprise, I understand she has some serious health issues. She was a great addition to the UK team at her best.

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Tim's a bit of a puzzle. He's only done LJs this year, and is entered in that at the champs, but isn't at his best even in that event.

• carterhatch
    replied
    Shara Proctor: Britain's world silver medal-winning long jumper retires

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/61899857

Leave a comment:

• carterhatch
    replied
    Expect a few of these over the weekend.... What has happened to Tim Duckworth?

could someone adept at the full range of modern social media perhaps make themsleves available to us older folk to update on the MIAs

Leave a comment:

• MR_ME
    commented on 's reply
    .....and now she's been removed!

• MR_ME
    replied
    Well it turns out Jodie Williams is down to start in the 200m at the Oslo Diamond league this week.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Hannah has had a few outings: https://thepowerof10.info/athletes/p...thleteid=78370. She ran 52.88 today in Geneva.

• Sprintfan
    commented on 's reply
    and she you probably

• Sprintfan
    commented on 's reply
    She's back in the UK though. Hannah also hasn't started her season

• marilyn1
    replied
    Originally posted by marilyn1 View Post

I believe that this year Williams must have been injured some while back. She ran in the early spring 55secs and bits, but 4 weeks from the WC , not to mention the UK trials, she has not indicated any sort of form , so i am prepared tto see her not in the Team for Eugene.
    i must say i find her a rather strange athlete.

Leave a comment:

• marilyn1
    replied
    Originally posted by treadwater1 View Post
    The continued absence of Jodie Williams is a bit of a worry. Another athlete we haven’t seen much of since 2019 is Miguel Francis, Pof10 reveals he has run 20.66 and 20.71 this season, but hasn’t raced since 21st May
    I believe that this year Williams must have been injured some while back. She ran in the early spring 55secs and bits, but 4 weeks from the WC , not to mention the UK trials, she has not indicated any sort of form , so i am prepared tto see her not in the Team for Eugene.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X