X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grassmarket
    replied
    Originally posted by CAML View Post
    Is Prescod that good that he can disappear for 2 years and then run sub 10 in his first race. Yes, he probably is, but his career to date has left me hugely frustrated. I want to see him come out in April/May and run sub 9.90/20.00. He's 25 now, the clock is ticking.
    Put it this way: the Americans & Jamaicans at his age run every single race they can get into. Back in the golden days of long ago, Linford Christie & Colin Jackson went to all the televised meets, up to a dozen or more a year. Why? ‘Cos that’s the only way to get paid.

Somehow I doubt lottery-funded masterly inaction is a winning formula.

Leave a comment:

• CAML
    replied
    Is Prescod that good that he can disappear for 2 years and then run sub 10 in his first race. Yes, he probably is, but his career to date has left me hugely frustrated. I want to see him come out in April/May and run sub 9.90/20.00. He's 25 now, the clock is ticking.

Leave a comment:

• Ladyloz
    replied
    Brits aren't able to enter Spain at the moment hence hardly any on start lists...Pozzi I assume is travelling from Italy.

Niamh Emerson competed in some individual events towards the end of last summer.

​​​​

Leave a comment:

• LuckySpikes
    replied
    Lynsey Sharp was on the original entry list for Madrid tonight. I don't know what happened with her in 2020.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    started a topic Missing in inaction

Missing in inaction

Some of our athletes haven't competed since 2019. Any news on the statuses of:

Reece Prescod
    Tim Duckworth
    Niamh Emerson
    Lynsey Sharp
    Sophie Hitchon
    Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake
    Nick Miller
Working...
X