Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent!

Comment

Great time for Marc Scott and congrats to Sovietvest - almost spot on with his prediction! A huge Thai NR for Kieran Tuntavaite too, 27:17 !

In the women's, Eilish McColgan was 3rd in 30:58.94 - #5 UK all-time, just a second or so behind Mum now!

I was a bit surprised with Elise Cranny in that race, winner in 30:47 from Karissa Schweizer, 30:47 (last 3000 in 8:51). I didn't think that Cranny would have that pace in the 2nd half of the race. Very pleased for Emily Infeld getting the Oly Standard and a 31:08 PB after all her recent injury woes and surgery.

That's 12 American women now who have the Olympic standard in the 10,000 ! And maybe 1 or 2 more to come at the Texas event next weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckySpikes View Post
        Great time for Marc Scott and congrats to Sovietvest - almost spot on with his prediction! A huge Thai NR for Kieran Tuntavaite too, 27:17 !

In the women's, Eilish McColgan was 3rd in 30:58.94 - #5 UK all-time, just a second or so behind Mum now!

I was a bit surprised with Elise Cranny in that race, winner in 30:47 from Karissa Schweizer, 30:47 (last 3000 in 8:51). I didn't think that Cranny would have that pace in the 2nd half of the race. Very pleased for Emily Infeld getting the Oly Standard and a 31:08 PB after all her recent injury woes and surgery.

That's 12 American women now who have the Olympic standard in the 10,000 ! And maybe 1 or 2 more to come at the Texas event next weekend?
        Tuntavaite's PB is massive, but good to see a Thai athlete going so well.

Comment

• jjimbojames
          jjimbojames commented
          Editing a comment
          I think he’s born and bred in the US, but using the Thai nationality link to avoid Trials etc

Originally posted by philipo View Post
        hi Soviet
        Why are wasting time on Letsrun, full of the nastiest cowardly sh*ts you will likely read on the endlessly paranoid stuff about drugs; these posters spend their time on rumours, and hide behind their anonimity. What a sad bunch.!
        The subject currently running rampant on their message boards about rumours and gossip from athletes, ex-athletes, coaches and officials are not based on factual and proper evidence and will never be challenged satisfactorily.
        Who, pray, gave you their anonymous evidence, rather than rumours, about brit runners of the 80s and 90s and also clinics and drugs that you have referred to; there is not the vestige of info that would hold up in court, but the nutters dont care about such things; a bit of envy, jealousy is so much easier to spout than hard based evidence.
        Yes we all know that there were some miscreants in the British athletic fraternity; but the very fact of being on the MB of Letsrun looking at the endless accusations every time someone bursts forth in those countries that take doping seriously is beyond pathetic and sad.
        Sage advice, Philipo regarding avoiding the LR MB. It irritates me however when some of the Brit posters, who are so quick to accuse other nations, are totally blind to the rumours about plenty of our former greats. And they come across so condescending!!

Comment

Wonder what the outdoor season timetable will look like now that the coming out of LD is set out, especially as regards the trials here; any thoughts??

Comment

Working...
          X