Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    For the full results of that race click on the link I gave you, then on 800m women.

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Not new or even newish, despite today's pb. She's 30. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedda_Hynne

• philipo
    replied
    Originally posted by Occasional Hope View Post
    Jemma Reekie only 4th in Bellinzona.
    Hynne of Norway a newish woman of top quality sets a WL of 1.58.10 with 3 others under 1.59 so says Track and Field Forum. Any body with the full results of the Bellinzona 800m.??. I see WVN won the 400 in 45.58.

A warning to Reekie that things can change quickly in mid distance events, so lots of hard work this winter.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Hedda Hynne. All the results are here: https://slv.laportal.net/Competitions/Details/3464

• philipo
    replied
    Originally posted by philipo View Post

who won that race.
    did the south african win 400m

Leave a comment:

• philipo
    replied
    Originally posted by Occasional Hope View Post
    who won that race.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    commented on 's reply
    Well, he didn't look particularly good in Zagreb so I'm betting that injury was real and had an ongoing impact.

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    Joshua Lay a pb too, 3.36.92, a few places behind.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    Good pb from Piers Copeland, 3.35.69 finishing 2nd in Bellinzona.

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Occasional Hope
    replied
    Rowden looked fab and an excellent time too.

Leave a comment:

• Christy93
    replied
    Well, I'd hate to speak too soon, but I think GB may have found our next real middle distance star with Rowden. He has everything he'll need to thrive in a Championship - Tactical awareness, the necessary speed to position himself early, a quick turn of pace, seems very level headed. He left that field for dead.

Giles & Wightman made it a 1-2-3. Max Burgin was well positioned early but finished in a tired looking 1.47.
    Last edited by Christy93; 15-09-20, 19:35.

Leave a comment:

• Grassmarket
    replied
    Crowser 22.74 in the Zagreb City Centre shot. Biggest throw on European soil since 1988!

https://worldathletics.org/news/repo...reb-crouser-sh

Leave a comment:

• LuckySpikes
    replied
    Hoppel, Tuka, Vazquez, Kramer, Rowden, Wightman, Burgin, Giles. How's that for the 800 in Zagreb tomorrow evening?! All 12 men in the field have sub-1:45 PBs.

Also tomorrow evening, happening around the same time as Zagreb, is the Bellinzona meeting which looks really good. Van Niekerk, Reekie, Barega, Lewandowski, Visser & Bol are amongst the stars competing there. See the Live Streaming Links thread for full startlists and streaming links.
    Last edited by LuckySpikes; 14-09-20, 19:47.

Leave a comment:

• Ursus
    replied
    Some good stuff from the youngsters in the heavy throws. If Byng can sort out his technique he could be truly sensational.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X